Just as a smoke alarm detects smoke, alerting you to fire, a water alarm detects water, alerting you before costly water damage occurs.
- Water heaters wear out and leak.
- Pipes break.
- Washing machines overflow.
The PHCC Pro Series Water Alarm detects water leaks from water heaters, sink drains, broken washing machine hoses, clogged air conditioner drain tubes and leaky or broken pipes. When as little as 1/32″ of water reaches the sensor, the alarm will sound.
- Solid state circuitry is extremely sensitive and reliable
- 110dB alarm can be heard throughout the house
- Alarm will sound up for up to three days
- Battery will last 24 – 48 months
Easy to Use
- Install a 9V alkaline battery (not included) and place the alarm wherever water could cause damage – the utility room, laundry room, kitchen, bathroom or basement, or
- extend the sensor to the floor or into the sump pit
Don’t wonder what you’ll do if your home becomes water damaged, protect your property. Call us today to have your water alarm installed.