According to the information available on the EPA website, safe Radon levels in water should be 4000 pCi/L or less.
We sell and install AIRaider Radon in Water Systems for private water wells.
The AIRaider EZ95 is just over 3 1/2 feet tall, 2 1/2 feet wide, and 2 2/3 feet long. This attractive and quiet system removes up to 95% of Radon from water. Double wall of foam eliminates ‘sweating’.
Unique design includes:
- Blower cover
- Built-in water hammer arrester
- Maintains negative pressure to avoid Radon leakage into living areas
- 2 EZ Failsafe Floats prevent extreme water level fluctuations
- Audible alarm sounds if aeration process is interrupted
- Safety thermostat with neon indicator light and manual over-ride button prevents excessive overheating if the pump fails to shut off
- Installation price $5350
The AIRaider 433-S50X is a submersible pump with an unobtrusive, compact design. At 35 inches tall, 34 1/4 inches wide and 22 inches long, this pump can be easily installed with no additional pumps or pipes.
- Easy maintenance, fully accessible for easy cleaning
- Built-in pump reduces audible level of pump noise
- Hands-free start up
- Electrical panels can be mounted on either side for left or right side connections
- Installation price $5800