Radon Specialists of WI serves Appleton, Neenah-Menasha, Fond du Lac, Oshkosh, Kaukauna, Green Bay and surrounding areas in NE WI. We have an office in Menomonee Falls which serves the greater Milwaukee area as well as Madison and Janesville.
Our Mission: To provide the absolute best quality work at the best possible price thereby eliminating the chance of Lung Cancer due to Radon exposure to the largest number of people.
Making your home healthier through Radon detection and removal!
- Radon Measurement Testing– (We have about 60 Radon Monitors)
- Radon Mitigation Systems
- Member of and listed with NRPP (National Radon Proficiency Program)
- Listed as Certified Radon Measurement and Mitigation Contractors by the
State of Wisconsin, Department of Health and Family Services.
- Member of AARST (American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists)
- Member of the Valley Home Builders Association
- Member of the Brown County Home Builders Association
- We are Fully Insured with a 2 million dollar Liability policy, and carry completed works insurance.
View our Insurance Certificate.
- All of our employees are covered by Workers Comp
- We are an RMS – Radon Management Services Dealer and a Homebuyer’s Preferred Sub-Contractor! RMS and Homebuyer’s Preferred are the leading providers of radon protection plans for the relocation industry.
In July of 2000, we started this company. Our goals were to do two to three jobs per week, keep costs low, and make Radon mitigation systems more affordable. We also wanted to raise the bar with better customer service, better guarantees, and the best craftsmanship.
We quickly outgrew our home office and rented storage units, where we kept our vehicles and supplies. We wanted a public facility with regular office hours, and that became a reality in 2005.
Northeast Wisconsin now has its first full-service Radon mitigation business with a showroom and retail space. Stop by and see our showroom display of Radon mitigation systems; pick up EPA information about Radon, or check-out a tester.
We’ve expanded our Free Radon test program and put together a do-it-yourself kit, which includes the use of a large hammer drill, concrete core bit, hole saws and a Radon follow-up test. Someone is always available, if you have questions and are in need of our expertise.
We also make it a point to participate in home and builders’ shows within our service area.
Our goal is to raise public awareness of Radon like never before, from Green Bay to Fond du Lac to Waupun, Waupaca, New London, and all of Wisconsin.